Zombies in the Park 2014
Do you have what it takes to survive a zombie apocalypse? Assemble your team, head down to the Basin Park in downtown Eureka Springs, Arkansas and find out! On Friday, Sep. 19, the Eureka Springs Zombie Invasion (EZOMB) and the Eureka Springs Downtown Network bring you ZOMBIES IN THE PARK, a family-friendly evening of ghoulish games, morbid music, creepy crafts, and a brand new...
ZOMBIE SCAVENGER HUNT!
Date: Friday, Sep. 19, 2014
Time: 5pm to 8pm
Location: Basin Spring Park map it
Cost: Two Cans of Food Per Person
Zombie Scavenger Hunt Rules:
- Players must stay with their team at all times. You may not split up to "divide" scavenger hunt tasks.
- All players must proceed on foot. No vehicles, bicycles, or other modes of transportation allowed.
- Shoot only photographs and/or video. NO projectiles or physical contact allowed. This is NOT Zombie Tag!
- No cheating, falsifying game play, or sabotaging other teams. Cheating will result in disqualification.
- All objects retrieved must be presented at the end of the game for your team to receive credit.
- Obey all state and local traffic and safety laws, and be very careful when crossing the street.
- Do not trespass on private property, and please do not litter. Take any trash with you.
- Please play nice. Do not harrass those who are not participating in the scavenger hunt.
- All judges' determinations are final, and we reserve the right to modify these rules.
Register Your Scavenger Hunt Team Now!
- EACH TEAM WILL REQUIRE:
- A minimum of 4 players, but no more than 10 players.
- A Team Captain who is at least 16 years of age.
- One player with a smart phone capable of taking and sharing photos.
- A printed and signed Team Waiver Form, brought with you on game day.
» Click here and print the PDF waiver form «
- Each player must sign the waiver and bring two cans of food to play.
- Good running shoes!
Questions? Please feel free to contact us!